- Can I use tampons with an IUD?
- How soon does an IUD become effective after you get it?
- My IUD was expelled. Should I try again?
- I’m a smoker. What birth control options are best for me?
- Is it okay for me to take my own IUD out?
- Will birth control make me gain weight?
- What are good methods for women with high blood pressure?
- Does birth control cause blood clots?
- I heard the IUD is really expensive—how much does it cost?
- Can the IUD hurt my partner?
- Can the IUD perforate your uterus during insertion?
- Can I use a menstrual cup with an IUD?
- What are the best methods to use if I don't want to have my period?
- How long does it take to get an IUD?
- Are IUDs safe for women who haven't had kids?
- If I'm using another method of birth control, do I still have to use condoms?
- What if I get pregnant with an IUD in?
- How long does the IUD last?
- How is Skyla different from Mirena?
- It seems like every birth control has side effects. Is it really worth it?
Displaying questions 1 – 20 of 53